“Architect Partners understood our business and provided top-notch advice on choosing the best partner and negotiating an attractive deal.”
- Henry Bruckstein, Co-Founder
Transaction Size: Undisclosed
- According to estimates from IDC, enterprise social software adoption is on pace for rapid growth through 2016, becoming a $4.5b market within the next three years
- CloudSquads’ social enterprise platform and services complement and broaden Persistent’s software capabilities in social, mobile, analytics and cloud (SMAC).
- CloudSquad’s IP connectors, social community implementation and consulting services equip Persistent to further serve their enterprise and independent software vendor (ISV) customer base in the fast-evolving social enterprise market.
- AP made introductions to a select group of strategic acquirers likely to be interested in CloudSquads’ platform and services.
- AP helped evaluate competing bids and provided insight regarding acquirers’ strengths, weaknesses and important deal terms, and helped craft a negotiating strategy.
To learn more about this transaction, view the full M&A Alert here.