“Architect Partners delivered hands-on senior team engagement from kick off to close.”
- Joe Gillespie, CEO
Transaction Size: Undisclosed
Consideration: Cash and stock
- Zoove brings Mblox a proprietary messaging platform that enables companies to effectively communicate with existing customers as well as attract new customers on mobile devices.
- Zoove’s capabilities nicely complement Mblox’s focus on mobile CRM and are well suited to enable two-factor authentication, deliver customer support and offer an industry leading solution to accelerate opt-in database enrollment.
- Mblox has a strong distribution channel composed of reseller partners who will likely appreciate Zoove’s versatile use case capabilities and proprietary nature.
- AP provided advice and perspective to help Zoove articulate their value proposition to customers, partners and prospective acquirers.
- AP introduced Mblox and Zoove based on pre-existing relationships.
- AP helped both Zoove and Mblox identify and assess the product, customer and strategic fit between the two companies.
- AP fully-vetted all available strategic options, providing critical clarity to assist the Zoove Board of Directors with decision-making.
- AP delivered multiple written letters of intent and quarterbacked negotiations and negotiating strategy, delivering transaction terms with an economic value 64% above the initial offer.
- AP previously assisted Zoove with a $15mm financing in May 2013.
To learn more about this transaction, view the full M&A Alert here.